Sunday 27 October 2013

Attention Seeker

I encountered an embarrassing moment sometime ago at the library when a colleague tried to be rude to me .It could have gotten murkier, but I restrained myself knowing exceptionally well the consequences of my reactions. It's frustrating when you try to respect every person you meet. Some people still find the excuse of using offensive words just to get you down. I did not take it personally because I believe I am more matured to engage in a fray which will only give me bad publicity. I had to continue with my mission in the library. Later, I had a fun chit chat with a friend who came later. It was worth the laugh. I have had previous experiences I had promised myself not to allow any woman to provoke me. not at any time. I am glad I have always had the upper hand in situations like this. I have dreams to fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment